The Collaborating Therapist Network
Are you a practicing therapist who values professional community?
Family Doctor/GP interested in Mental Health
Therapy Specialist: Hypnotherapist, EMDR, CBT, DMT, EFT, REBT…
Accredited Counselor, Life/Business Coach
Spiritual Care Provider (Clergy)
TheAnxiety.Clinic would like
share in our practice with you!
Why? Because I believe we all do better in
Building A Therapist Network has Many Benefits:
- Create social/professional events to meet and greet, create discussion groups, and review new books, papers and research
- Share referrals for clients best served elsewhere due to geography or speciality
- Help building our practices
- Share office space
- Possible new client referrals for our “We Come To You” HouseCalls™ program
- Continuing Education Programs – working together for group discounts and offering unique learning groups
- Access to a network of qualified peers
- Create Supervisory Groups & Support Groups
As soon as we have sufficient numbers in this community we will set up a forum that you can log-in and post your thoughts, last great book you read, ask for help, co-ordinate groups and socials – and any other opportunity you feel might benefit your fellow therapists. And of course, names and information will be kept confidential and never shared without permission.
There is no fee to be a member of this community – Our goal is to create a support network for each other!
If you are interested please provide us with your full contact information, the location, and scope and services offered in your practice.
Ready to Live a Life That Is Balanced, Joyful and Happy?
NOW is the Time.
Get in touch
On the Campus of
The University of Toronto
47 Queens Park East, Toronto, ON, M5S 2C3