Depression, Grief and
Seasonal Affect Disorder (SAD)
Are you feeling sad or depressed and perhaps don’t even know why?
Have you found yourself distancing from friends, family, and work? Are there times you feel overwhelmed with sadness?
Are you feeling tired, lethargic and unmotivated? Do you feel like you simply don’t care?
These are all horrible feelings, and you can end them starting right now.
Although it is natural to feel sad or even depressed from time to time, for some of us these feelings can go on too long, and can take over our life. Are you ready to turn the corner and begin feeling better? If life came with an instruction book, now would be a very good time to read the fine print – But it doesn’t. So how do you learn to conquer depression? World Class Athletes know a thing or two about achieving their goals…
Here is the one thing that every Olympic athlete does to win an Olympic medal…
Are you ready for it?…
EVERY World-class Athlete hires the services of a highly experienced coach to refine their skills and coach them in practice to become an Olympic medalist.
So who is coaching you to make the changes that you so desperately want and dearly deserve in order to become world-class happy?
TheAnxiety.Clinic at 1-800-699-3396 is staffed with coaches, psychotherapists, and psychologists, who have trained all their lives to coach others in making the changes necessary to create the lives their clients both desire and deserve. When you choose to work with us, you not only get the incredible value of a lifetime of training, you learn the insight and wisdom of the hundreds of clients they have dealt with over the years who have mastered the very same challenges you are facing now.
In short, you will finally be given access to “Life’s Instruction Book.” And along with that access, you will receive a world-class coach to keep you on track, and moving towards your goals.
Here is what you get when you say, “Yes, Help me end my depression!”:
- Your therapist/coach will engage you in a heartfelt conversation to help both of you understand why your brain is currently doing what it’s doing.
- You will begin a journey on a customized program designed to defeat depression
- You will be given a simple daily set of exercises that will help rewire your brain for happiness.
- You will discover techniques to help you feel motived.
- You will be taught proven practical skills that will help you experience the world in a kinder and more pleasant manner.
- You will be given and taught to use practical tools that will shift how you feel about things in your life.
- You will be taught and practice relationship building techniques that will improve your family life and personal relationships.
- You will receive ongoing coaching and encouragement as you create and build a happier life.
Who best benefits from our services?
- Individuals who have been diagnosed with clinical depression and who may or may not be taking antidepressants
- Students who are unable to get through school due to their depression and/or anxiety
- Professionals who are finding work difficult if not impossible, and want to be at the top of their game
- Husbands, Wives, Fathers and Mothers who do not want to drag their family down with them
- People who are retired and are finding retirement challenging
- Immigrants who are missing their home and culture and are having a hard time enjoying their new experience
- Men, Women and Trans folks who are simply sick and tired of being sick and tired
Is it your turn to have a world-class coach and end your depression?
PSS: Debating if you should call? It’s probably the voice of Depression that’s debating with you. Put an end to the debate. You can call us now – there is always a friendly voice on the end of our phone.
In-person ‘Psychotherapy w Todd Kaufman’ Appointments are available in Toronto, Canada only. This schedule can fill fast, and you may often be able to find a time slot in ‘VIRTUAL Psychotherapy w Todd Kaufman’ when his office times are not available. Please check ‘VIRTUAL’ appointments f you can not find a time slot else wise
Get in touch
On the Campus of
The University of Toronto
47 Queens Park East, Toronto, ON, M5S 2C3