Depression, Grief and
Seasonal Affect Disorder (SAD)
Are you feeling sad or depressed and perhaps don’t even know why?
Have you found yourself distancing from friends, family, and work? Are there times you feel overwhelmed with sadness?
Are you feeling tired, lethargic and unmotivated? Do you feel like you simply don’t care?
These are all horrible feelings, and you can end them starting right now.
Although it is natural to feel sad or even depressed from time to time, for some of us these feelings can go on too long, and can take over our life. Are you ready to turn the corner and begin feeling better? If life came with an instruction book, now would be a very good time to read the fine print – But it doesn’t. So how do you learn to conquer depression? World Class Athletes know a thing or two about achieving their goals…
Here is the one thing that every Olympic athlete does to win an Olympic medal…
Are you ready for it?…
EVERY World-class Athlete hires the services of a highly experienced coach to refine their skills and coach them in practice to become an Olympic medalist.
So who is coaching you to make the changes that you so desperately want and dearly deserve in order to become world-class happy?
Here is what you get when you say, “Yes, Help me end my depression!”:
- We will talk, a heartfelt conversation to help us understand why your brain is currently doing what it’s doing.
- You and I will craft a customized program designed to defeat depression
- You will be given a simple daily set of exercises that will help rewire your brain for happiness.
- I will help you discover techniques to help you feel motived.
- You will learn practical skills that will help you experience the world in a kinder and more pleasant manner.
- Practicality will rule to help you shift how you feel about things in your life.
- You will be taught and practice relationship-building techniques that will improve your family life and personal relationships.
- You will receive ongoing coaching and encouragement as you create and build a happier life.
Who signs up for support to beat depression?
- Individuals who have been diagnosed with clinical depression and who may or may not be taking antidepressants
- Students who are unable to get through school due to their depression and/or anxiety
- Professionals who are finding work difficult if not impossible, and want to be at the top of their game
- Husbands, Wives, Fathers and Mothers who do not want to drag their family down with them
- People who are retired and are finding retirement challenging
- Immigrants who are missing their home and culture and are having a hard time enjoying their new experience
- Men, Women and Trans folks who are simply sick and tired of being sick and tired