Ever wondered if therapy is for you?
The Top 10 Reasons People Work with a Therapist:
# 1. COVID Related Stress!
1. Stress, Anxiety, Panic Attacks and SO ready to end these feelings
2. Depressed, sad or grieving, and want to feel happiness again
3. Concerned about using alcohol or drugs and ready to cope with life on life’s terms
4. Experienced trauma (physical, mental, relationship) and just can’t seem to let it go
5. Want to love and accept themselves, and figure this goal is worth investing in
6. Eager to make their relationships better, with partners, co-workers and friends and family
7. Have goals in their lives they are committed to achieving and want tools and/or a coach to help achieve them
8. Seeking to understand their life’s purpose
9. Looking for support to become a fantastic parent, partner, or friend and want to understand tough feedback from friends, partners or employers
10. Need a place to learn and practice expressing emotions, assertiveness or new ways of being
Or in short: Looking to live a crazy abundant life – and noticed there was no instruction book!
Todd Kaufman is a Registered Psychotherapist and Coach specializing in anxiety disorders. You can reach Todd or book an appointment online at www.TheAnxiety.Clinic 1-800-699-3396.
Workshops for: Therapists, Counsellors and Coaches Emotional Intelligence as a Therapeutic Tool (Certifying Course, Level One for PRI Trainer Certification) Course Code: EI-1/2 This two-day program does double duty for therapists, counsellors and coaches! This...
Wedding Photo Gallery Photo by https://www.bluecolibri.com/
Weddings | Baptisms | End of Life Celebrations | Life & Gender Transition Ceremonies Todd who lives in Toronto and Blue Mountains is experienced in officiating ceremonies of many types and will invest great care in ensuring your ceremony is a unique and memorable...